Friday, January 27, 2012

A Star in the East

Greetings!
As I work to complete my Ph.D dissertation on Astrological Manuscripts from the Republic of Georgia, I have decided to upload a number of my earlier academic papers (pertaining to Astrology, Anthropology, and the Caucasus region) and make them available on this website.

Most of these papers were written in support of my dissertation project and are cited in the paper.

I anticipate completing the dissertation during the current (Spring 2012) semester, with graduation either in May or December of this year (Cook School of Intercultural Studies, Biola University).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any interest in the topics discussed here. I look forward to corresponding and networking with my colleagues in various disciplines. Much more to follow!

Timothy P. Grove, Assistant Professor IIA
English Language Studies Program
Biola University
La Mirada, California
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment